Every Single Discounted Cheese Available During Whole Foods’ 12 Days Of Cheese Event
Get your crackers and wine ready: Whole Foods' 12 Days of Cheese is coming! Starting December 12, the Christmas elves over at WF are solving the one and only problem there is with our beloved fancy cheese: It can be expensive.
Each day from December 12 through December 23, a different high-quality cheese (we're talking world champions, here!) will be 50 percent off at all Whole Foods Markets. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you get an additional 10 percent off the discounted price, too. Given some cheese wedges can cost upwards of $10, this is an awesome way to get more bang for your buck leading up to holiday party time.
Here are all the delicious, discounted cheeses you can look forward to in the next few weeks:
- Wednesday, 12/12: Klare Melk Truffle Gouda
- Thursday, 12/13: Esquirrou Petit Ossau-Iraty (awarded best cheese at the World Championship Cheese contest!)
- Friday, 12/14: Kaltbach Cave Aged Le Gruyère
- Saturday, 12/15: Vermont Creamery Bijou
- Sunday, 12/16: Mons Camembert
- Monday, 12/17: Neal’s Yard Dairy Keen’s Cheddar
- Tuesday, 12/18: Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- Wednesday, 12/19: Uplands Cheese Company Pleasant Ridge Reserve (three-time Best in Show at the American Cheese Society winner!)
- Thursday, 12/20: Saxon Creamery Hika Bay
- Friday, 12/21: Rogue Creamery Organic Enraptured Blue (only available at Whole Foods Market!)
- Saturday, 12/22: Mitica Drunken Goat (soaked for 3 days in Monastrell wine)
- Sunday, 12/23: Cellars at Jasper Hill Kombucha Willoughby (washed with organic Dr. Kombucha Love)
Personally, I'm obsessed with the Drunken Goat, and am intrigued by the Kombucha-washed cheese. Also, p sure you can't go wrong with a truffle gouda. I've also got it on good alert that Humboldt Fog is *chef's kiss*.
There are a few different plans of attack here: Pick your favorite, grab a bottle of wine and some crackers or a baguette and enjoy a delicious, easy dinner for one (no judgement). Or, do a quick drive by on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and plan a bangin' wine and cheese night for the weekend. Either way, your cheese-loving heart will be happy.