Mother’s Day is dedicated to the most important woman in the world who deserves just that: the entire world. On May 12, after enjoying a delicious brunch and surprising her with an amazing gift that she's been eyeing, share a sweet photo of your biggest inspiration with a heartfelt Instagram caption. Let the world know exactly how much she means to you and that there’s no one quite like her with a fitting quote or saying. Whether you plan on spending the day together doing Mother’s Day activities or you’ll be celebrating from long-distance, Mom will definitely be feeling extra special.
Don't forget to check out Good Housekeeping's guide to Mother's Day 2019.
Sweet Mother's Day Captions
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Good Housekeeping (@goodhousekeeping) on May 13, 2018 at 5:11am PDT
- Home is wherever mom is.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Moms are like buttons - they hold everything together.
- A mother's hug lasts long after she lets go.
- The only thing better than having you for a mom, is my children having you for a grandma.
- To the world you are a mother, but to our family you are the absolute world.
- Who needs a superhero, when I have her?
- Mom: A title just above queen.
- Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.
Funny Mother's Day Captions
- Mom, thanks for teaching me to stop and sip the rosé.
- Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
- Mothers don't sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed.
- Mom: My greatest teacher, my best friend, and my cheapest therapist.
- She’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
- I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
- If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
- Keep calm and call your mom.
- Dear mom, I get it now.
- Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.
Mother's Day Captions Inspired by Songs
- “I want to thank you for what you've done in hopes I can give back to you.” -The Backstreet Boys
- “She's the sky that holds the clouds. She's the lady of the house, a blind believer in all I dare to be.” -The Band Perry
- “She said I don't care if you're 80, you'll always be my baby.” -Blake Shelton
- “I love you. I'll always love you. There's nothing I won't do to say these words to you.” -Good Charlotte
- “She's your mother, you love her. There won't be another place like her again that you call home.” -Sugarland
- "You got me, I got you, together we always pull through." -Christina Aguilera
- "I will make you queen of everything you see, I'll put you on the map.” -Twenty One Pilots
- "You taught me to run, you taught me to fly, helped me to free the me inside." -Gloria Estefan and *NSYNC
- "You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but ain't nobody got a mom like mine." -Meghan Trainor
- "You've given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life." -Carrie Underwood
Mother's Day Captions Inspired by Quotes
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Good Housekeeping (@goodhousekeeping) on Apr 12, 2017 at 12:03pm PDT
- “I love you a thousand yellow daisies.” -Gilmore Girls
- “In a world full of trends, you always remain a classic.” -Iman
- “All I am I owe to my mother.” -George Washington
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” -Lisa Leslie
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” -Lance Conrad
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” -Rudyard Kipling
- "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." -Princess Diana
- "We are born of love; Love is our mother.” -Rumi
- "Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” -Erich Fromm
- "Motherhood. All love begins and ends there." -Robert Browning