The financial-related content on this site, including financial news, stock quotes, financial data and other financial information, is provided by AT&T and its third party licensors for informational purposes only. Financial content on this site is not intended to be used for the purposes of making any decision regarding a financial transaction or trade, nor does it constitute any form of investment, tax, legal or other advice, or any recommendation regarding particular financial instruments, investments or products. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Nothing contained on this site should be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security. Neither AT&T nor its third party licensors shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. AT&T AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY THE CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Although AT&T makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, AT&T does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you; however AT&T does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
Data Providers for Finance Pages
The site currently provides data for all US and Canadian exchanges. Quotes for NASDAQ are delayed 15 min and all others 20 min. Stock data is updated automatically, except on the My Portfolio page where it can shut on/off while portfolios are edited.
Financial content solutions powered by CloudQuote.net
Content may also be provided for information purposes only by the following data providers:
- Financial statements provided by Sage Data
- Upgrade and downgrade data provided by StreetInsider
- Company profiles and analysts ratings provided by Barchart
|Basic stock data - intraday stock prices, historical stock prices, press releases, public company profiles, earnings, & splits history||FinancialContent.com|
|Upgrades, Downgrades and Initiated Coverage||StreetInsider.com|
|Corporation Actions Dataset||Barchart|
|Financials (Income, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)||Sage Data|
|Insider Actions||Sage Data|
15 min for Nasdaq, 20 min for all other exchanges:
20 min delay for all exchanges:
Analyst Rating Definitions
- Buy – Also known as strong buy or recommended
- Sell – Also known as strong sell, it’s a recommendation to sell a security.
- Hold – A hold recommendation is given to a company that is expected to perform at the same pace as comparable companies.
- Underperform - A recommendation that means a stock is expected to do slightly worse than the market return. AKA - "moderate sell," "weak hold" and "under-weight."
- Outperform - Outperform is an analyst recommendation meaning a stock is expected to do slightly better than the market return. AKA - "moderate buy," "accumulate" and "over-weight."